The German government introduced social rules in the light of the corona-virus crisis asking people to avoid gatherings and stay home as much as possible. However, the weather is now nice and one really wants to enjoy the weather. This is how you can do that.
The German news paper B.Z. published an article sourcing the German Environmental Senate Administration that one can enjoy the parks and green areas, however one must respect the following:
- Other than for sports, it’s not allowed to stay or lay-down on green areas and grass. So it’s not allowed to sunbath.
- Forming groups is not allowed.
- You must keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters from each other.
- Picnic and grilling is forbidden.
- It’s allowed to sit on banks, but only for a short period of time to catch a breath and in good distance from each other. Always keep a safe distance!
- Entering closed and fenced areas in parks is forbidden.
The general rule of thumb, you can enjoy the nice weather alone or with your partner, BUT ALWAYS KEEP A SAFE DISTANCE from each other.